20.7.15

Oh So Lush

As Lush are celebrating their 20th birthday this year, I thought I would take a trip into town and join in on the celebrations by purchasing a few of my favourite products. In line with the occasion Lush have developed over 200 new products. When I was in London a few weeks back I got my hands on the most recent Lush magazine and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new products in my local store - Exciting!



Twilight Bath Bomb

This is definitely my favourite way to unwind after the weekend, Twilight is my go to Sunday night bath bomb. As you can imagine this bath creates a vision of the night sky, purples, pinks and midnight blue water with a relaxing lavender scent - it leaves me feeling relaxed and ready for the week ahead.




Tisty Toasty Bath Bomb

This is romance in a bath bomb, I love the heart shape and the rose petals that lay afloat in the bath with a rose and perfume scent. This is the perfect 'Pamper Time/Me Time' bath that you never really want to leave!



Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon Bubble Bar

This bubble bar smells amazing and has to be one my absolute favourite bath products. The coconut oil and shea butter makes my skin feel super soft and the chocolate orange fragrance leaves the bathroom smelling delicious (usually leaving me craving some Terry's Chocolate Orange!)



The Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask

This face mask was recommended to me by a member of staff at Lush when I was on the hunt for a new product to brighten dull skin. It deeply hydrates and the papaya gives a youthful glow and I have yet to find a serious competitor.



Tender is the Night Massage Bar

I had to leave the best until last, my absolute go to Lush product. This massage bar is filled with essential oils and softening butters and is used by warming the bar up between your hands and massaging it into your skin.  It is my favourite scent used by Lush and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and silky soft.



What are your go-to Lush products?


Bernadette




1 comment:

  1. The twilight bath bomb is to die for! After that bath all I want is a cosy robe, cup of tea and Netflix! I actually have one to use up....even if it is a Tuesday! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete