13.4.15

What’s in My Bag? – Spring Edition

These have to be one of my favourite posts to read, trawling blogs to see what people like to carry around with them on a daily basis. As I’m new to the game of blogging, I thought what better way to get to know than seeing exactly what I carry around with me everyday?





Handbag
My handbag is a River Island Beige Cream Contrast Gusset Frame Bag that I got last summer, I started using it again recently and I absolutely love it. I find that the beige and black colour goes with everything, from heading to work or going out in the evening. I particularly love how the yellow on the inside and the buckle brightens the bag and adds a spring time pop of colour.

Clinique Make-Up Bag
I use my Clinique make-up bag to carry around my beauty essentials for the day this bag is actually quite large for daily make-up essentials but the handbag is big enough for it, so I thought why not?

Purse
River Island coral and beige colour purse, its bright, and beautiful and has plenty of card space and a zipped coin compartment, which ticks the boxes for me when it comes to purses.

Perfume
My scent of the moment is Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs this floral but fruity fragrance is so fresh and beautiful; it is my current go to scent for this time of year.

Tangle Teaser
Since getting my tangle teaser at Christmas, it pretty much goes everywhere with me. Having long hair means you have to leave the house prepared for any pre-empted hair disasters.

Notepad
I got this little A5 notepad in Paperchase a few months ago to stick in my handbag and jot down ideas for blogs etc and I thought the pattern was cute. Even though I can take notes on my phone, there is just something about using the old fashioned paper and pen technique of crossing of list items that I find satisfying.

Hand Cream
Soap&GloryHand Food Hand Cream is my favourite hand cream of the moment the 50ml bottle is handy for my handbag. The non-greasy quick drying nature of the cream as well as the signature scent makes it s front runner for my handbag.

Phone
Samsung S4 Mini – not much else I can say on this, an absolute essential to my handbag!

Everyday Essentials
Glasses – Morgan brown and turquoise
Deodorant – Sure – Invisible Pure Compressed
Nail File
Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm
Maybelline BabyLips Balm Repair

 What are your handbag essentials this season?


Bernadette

  

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. Love having a nosey in other peoples bags! I don't go anywhere without my Tangle Teaser either :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice post! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award - it's been floating around to help new bloggers out!

    Here's my post where I nominated you -
    http://robynisabella.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/hey-guys-its-whats-on-wednesday-and.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I nominated you for the Liebster award, good luck!
    Love, Marta

    http://martameetsworld.blogspot.com/2015/04/i-am-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete