1.6.15

It's kind of a big deal...

I just wanted to write a quick blog post to say I'M GETTING MARRIED! We have been engaged from October 2014, and I have heard 'the time comes round that quick, you wont see the two years' and so far this is very true. I do not know where the past 6 months have gone, it is now serious wedding planning time! I thought keeping a blog of my wedding planning journey would good for me to begin to tick the items of the 'To-Do List', to have a record of my wedding planning journey and to help and share ideas with other brides to be.


I have always had an interest in wedding planning, being a bridesmaid three times (three times the bridesmaid never the bride!) has given me so much inspiration over the past few years, that I am so excited to start my own journey. Although I had a million and one ideas in my head before I even got engaged, when it actually comes to my own wedding it is hard to get started. We have set our date in 2016 I cannot wait to start sharing my wedding planning journey.

Are you getting married? Do you follow any wedding planning blogs?


Bernadette



1 comment:

  1. Sorry, no wedding tips coming from this single girl haha but I just wanted to say congratulations!! :)

    http://www.emilytrinh.com

    ReplyDelete