23.3.15

Top 5 Favourite Hair Products

Having great hair is all part of our constant strive to look good. After all, unlike an outfit we wear the same hair every day, and just think how much effort we put into trying to create the perfect outfit. Like skincare finding the best products to suit your hair can make all this difference. I am forever changing and trying new products but I usually revert back to my all time favourites.

YES, YES, YES, I have always been a fan of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioners, each of the amazing scents tempt to me to partake in the cardinal sin of over-washing my hair. My favourite has to be the Bee Strong Strengthening Shampoo. Getting my hair coloured on a regular basis and using heated hair styling tools on an almost daily basis I find that this shampoo helps to repair and strengthen damaged hair. This shampoo has honey and apricot extracts and I find it leaves my hair fresh and nourished with high shine.




You can’t have one without the other, can you? This rich and creamy conditioner leaves your hair feeling moisturised, strong and fresh.



This is my holy grail of hair products, my go to, the ultimate, and the one hair product I cannot leave the house for an overnight stay without! This hair oil can be used before shampooing for extra colour protection or after washing your hair. I personally like to use it once my hair has been towel dried to prepare for blow drying. Using two small drops distributed throughout the lengths and end of my hair for colour protecting and nourishing smoothness. My hair is noticeably smoother, without flyaways with a sleek soft finish. As a plus, one bottle of this oil lasts for months and months, 2 drops go a long way.


I find heat protection spray to be such a necessity in the hair styling process, as I dread to think of the damage we put our hair through on a regular basis. I am currently loving the L'Oreal Elnett Satin Heat Styling Spray – Volume 3 Days. As I have very fine hair, anything that helps with improving volume is always welcome in my books. This heat protector improves volumising during your blow-drying, reducing flyaways and leaving your hair shiny and soft.




An absolute must have, I picked this product up when I was in Superdrug and my favorite Batiste was out of stock. I think this was a blessing in disguise because I haven’t went back for Batiste since. I absolutely love this COLAB Dry Shampoo, in London Classic Fragrance by Ruth Crilly (A model recommends). It leaves your hair feeling fresher for longer with a lightweight finish during those in-between washing days, with a good shake before using there are no nasty white marks. On a side note, I love the packaging of these products, so simple, chic and they really stand out on the shop shelves.


 What's hair products are you loving at the minute?

Bernadette


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, I loved shooting them, on a lovely spring day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I love your blog so much and have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Head over to my blog to find more about it! Can't wait for more posts from you! xx

    gemmaplumb.com

    ReplyDelete